Have your phone read out your email to you while on the go! We've created this app with driving safety top-of-mind with minimal need to look or touch, while each email is read out loud to you. Whip through your inbox, clear clutter, flag important items and make inbox zero a reality.
Always be up to date with emails. Clear your email inbox before you even start the work day!
If you spend an hour of work time doing email, you could halve that easily by listening to email in your car.
- Talking out loud email in the language of your phone (ie English/Spanish etc)
- Swipe to skip to the next email - no need to listen in full
- Simple to use with armband or car mount
- Compatible with Gmail
- Double-tap to archive and left/right swipe to move email next/previous
- Easy triage of emails into to action, archive or leave in inbox
Speaking Email supports iPhone on iOS8.
For full feature tour see our website at www.speaking.email
- Speak Unread emails first
- Option to Mark as Read instead of archiving
- IMAP support
Siri only reads out your first 25 email subjects and senders, but not the full text. You can get Siri to ready out your first email if you ask very nicely, but it does not seem to be possible to get Siri to read out more than one email.
There are a handful of apps that say they read out your email, but many don't do what they say, don't work any more with newer email authentication or recent operating systems, or are just generally buggy.